ACR ResQLink PLB with Carry Pouch Strobe Beacon Paracord
If the total order purchase value is over NZ$400, import entry fees and GST by NZ Customs will apply. Check with WhatsMyDuty for more details. All item prices are shown in New Zealand (NZ$) dollars.
We have a limited amount of these combo units with;
1 x ACR ResQLink PLB
1 x Flotation Carry Pouch
1 x ACR FireFly Pro SOLAS Strobe Beacon (retails online $89.95)
1 x Survival Paracord
Full ACR 5 Year Warranty and Battery Life - Guaranteed or Money Back!
Small and mighty, the ResQLink is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for wearers either on land, in the air or on the sea.
With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink guides rescuers to within 120 metres or less of your position and search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink.
Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for:
- Skippers and Crew
- Jet Skiers
- Snow Skiers
- Rock Fisherman
- Tramping, Mountaineering
- Outback 4x4 Adventures
- Grey Nomads
- Employees / Farmers ( PPE for remote regions!)
At A Glance:
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Small Size, Lightweight
- Self-Test and GPS Test Feature
- Made in the U.S.A. to Australian / New Zealand Specifications
- ResQLink / PLB-375
- Frequency 406 MHz / 121 MHz Homing
- GPS 66 Channel Receiver
- Power Output 5 Watts
- Location Accuracy 120 Metres
- Size/Weight 3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm / 130 g
- Notification Time To SAR 2-15 Minutes
- Activation Manual
- Battery Type, recommend 2 x AA lithium (not included)
- Typical Battery Life 24-40 Hours @ -20°C
- Waterproof Testing 10 meters for 10 minutes
- Buoyant Flotation Pouch Provided (Will Not Float Without Pouch)
- Strobe Light Automatic, Continuous During Activation
- Antenna Reusable Blade
- Battery Expiry May 2022
ACR FIREFLY PRO SOLAS EMERGENCY DISTRESS STROBE LIGHT
Toggle On/Off to select mode:
- Product Number, 3970.4
- Size, 4.4 x 2.2 x 1.2 inches / 11.7 x 5.7 x 2.8 cm
- Weight, 2.39 oz (68 g) (without batteries)
- Operation, Manual ON/OFF switch
- Waterproof, Factory tested to 33 feet. (10 m)
- Lamp, LED - cool white
- Strobe Intensity, 26.8 Candela minimum
- Strobe Visibility, Over 5 kilometers (3.2 miles)
- Strobe Flash Rate, 60 P/M +/-
- Strobe Operation, 56 hours minimum
- Warranty, 1 year from date of purchase
5 Year ACR Australian Warranty from date of purchase
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SkippersMate's mates shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased. We do appreciate your comments.