This Genuine Premium Crewsaver Crewfit Junior (Child)150N Red Automatic with Crutch Strap, Chin Support, Harness Loop - Centre Metal Buckle Adjuster Lifejacket uses the latest 3D technology, ensuring maximum comfort levels.
Entry level to the 3D range the Crewfit 150N has the essential features to ensure the recreational junior (child) user remains safe when out on the water.
The first 3D designed lifejacket for juniors, helping to ensure your child remains as comfortable as possible when out on the water. Safety is paramount on the Crewfit 150N junior, a unique bladder design with a peninsular chin support offers the most advanced performance solutions available today.
* ISO12402-3 Approved for Australia & New Zealand
* Soft loop D-Ring for attaching safety harness
* Crutch Strap
* Centre metal buckle adjuster
* 3D shaped cover
* Two tone whistle
* Size 5 Twin burst zip cover
* Attachment point for Crewsaver Surface Light
* Indicator window showing the status of the inflator
* Designed with a Peninsular Chin support, to keep your child's airway well clear of the water whatever the conditions
* Easy to adjust side waist adjuster
* Robust outer cover for durability
* UML Pro-Sensor automatic operating head
* Single contour side adjuster
* Single lifting becket
* Fusion 3D design for superior fit and comfort
* Quick burst zip for improved inflation speeds and durability
* A transparent ‘window’ on the front of the jacket showing the status of the inflator, allowing you to check your lifejacket is in working order without having to unpack and repack the jacket
* Large webbing for comfort and support in the water
* 165 newton bladder for superior performance in the water - outperforming the standards
* Unique chin support tilts the neck back for comfort and protection in the water.
Life jacket weight: 980 grams
Chest size: 66 - 86cm
Body weight: 20 - 50kg
THE NEXT LEVEL IN LIFE JACKET DESIGN
A large percentage of the boating world still do not wear lifejackets. As a manufacturer of integral safety equipment the challenge for Crewsaver has been to reduce this number through the design of comfortable, stylish lifejackets for the everyday boater, whist increasing the key safety features for vital in water performance.
The introduction of the new Crewfit lifejacket range means that whatever level you are operating at there is a Crewsaver to suit. Following the success of the ErgoFit lifejacket range, chosen for both its increased comfort and safety factors, Crewsaver proudly announce the launch of the complete lifejacket range. Using the same advanced technology encompassed within the ErgoFit range, Crewsaver now offer comfortable, safe and stylish solutions at every level.
The Crewsaver lifejacket range encompasses the most innovative fusion 3D technology, providing users at every price point with the most advanced comfort solutions available to date. The range moulds to the shape of your body and sits off your neck giving the user total freedom of movement - so comfortable you will forget you are wearing it.