HDVSeatek Scuba Divers PLB Small Canister
Dive To 70 Metres
Fits Most PLB - Distress Beacons
If the total order purchase value is over NZ$400, import entry fees and GST by NZ Customs will apply. Check with WhatsMyDuty for more details. All item prices are shown in New Zealand (NZ$) dollars.
HDVSEATEK SCUBA Diver's Canister for PLB Emergency Locator Beacon or Marine VHF Radio and or Survival Rescue Gear
Personal Locator Beacons are not designed to go great depths in the water, however by having your PLB in the watertight sealed HDVSEATEK Canister, you can now go to depths of 150 metres.
Don't become complacent with your gear!
The canisters rubber gasket seal will be sent in the canister loose and require fitting. This is deliberate to ensure you understand that for continual sealing over time, the gasket needs lubrication and regular testing to ensure its sealing integrity.
As a measurement, leave a piece of paper tissue inside with the PLB and check for any wet spots at the completion of the dive. Also, regularly test your PLB as per the manufactures instructions.
- Moulded from super tough, lightweight glass filled Nylon (will not crack or break like sun effected PVC).
- Zero maintenance required to canister. Simply insert a PLB and make regular inspections.
- Non corroding. Metal canisters can cored.
- Large easy handgrip locking ring makes easy opening.
- Lanyard tie off point for above water flag or to yourself while under.
- Very compact. Will fit in most BCD pockets or tech utility pouches.
- Two sizes available to fit different sized PLBs.
- 150m depth rating.
- Topside carry pouch included.
- Top Dome
- Bottom Cup
- Locking Nut
- Rubber Gasket seal
Suitable for most PLB brands and models like:
- KTi SA2G
- ACR ResQLink
- ACR ResQLink+
- Ocean Signal rescueME
- Fastfind 220
- GME MT410G (recommend large canister)
Top Dome is the same for both sizes. The widest internal diameter (ID) is 70mm at the mouth, tapering to 60mm in the bottom. Depth is 70mm.
- Small Size: ID 70-60mm. Depth 80mm
- Large Size: ID 70-60mm. Depth 105mm
- Small: 260 gram
- Large: 290 gram
Not sure if all your gear fits? Send us a message to be sure.
Other rescue items to consider:
- VHF Mini Marine Handheld Radio
- High Db Whistle
- Sea Marker Dye
- Reflective Thermal Blanket
- Signal Mirror
NOTE: PLBs in images not included in price
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SkippersMate's mates shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased. We do appreciate your comments.